Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mexicana Miscellanea (not really)

So last night I had a taco, leftover collard greens and 2 gf corn taquito's (I forget the brand, but we got them at Safeway)...and salsa....can I just say I am getting sick of corn tortilla, in all their forms!

What I am really craving (aside from sticky rice & mango) is a sandwich like I used to get at Franklyn's...on a chewy dark multi-grain bread...full of turkey, bacon, sprouts, and miscellaneous veggies. I know I could have all but the bread but it's just not the same. And so far all the GF bread's I've tried have been white bread.

I also want a dark beef borgeonoine on egg noodles! And a rich stew! And chicken cacciatore.

Can you tell I've been looking at cooking blogs - I've been tasked w/ ThanksGiving sides so far my choices are:





Whiskey Glazed Carrots

Ok, now I'm really jonesing for good foods! Thankfully I'm headed to Jason's Deli to check out their GF offerings!

No comments:

Post a Comment