Wednesday, July 7, 2010

First real post here....

I'm moving this part of my private blog over here - I re-posted all my old posts (well all 3 or 4) and  will continue this here...Here's my final LJ post on the topic...

Bless me, Readers, I have sinned. It has been a month since my last post. These are my thoughts...

I've been focusing more on eating real and whole foods. It works for me. I am still amazed at this GF process. I have almost no food cravings. Not much in the way of compulsive eating. (it still happens when I am not remembering mindfulness) And almost no noise/pain/nascar in my gut. I have more energy and more clarity of thought. I don't feel quite so exhausted, burdened, half-dead . These days when I am hungry it's because I need to eat, and when I am tired it's because I need to rest. 

I'm frustrated that my body hasn't changed outwardly, but I am treating it with love more often than not, and working on stopping the automatic negative thoughts. It's slow, but then again I didn't learn these maladaptive behaviors around food overnight either.
 

I'm moving this whole food she-bang over to BlogSpot...Kel's Kitchen and planning to post more there.

"When you believe in yourself more than you believe in food, you will stop using food as if it were your only chance at not falling apart." ~ Geneen Roth - I am learning to trust my intuition and my body more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment