Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Restaurant Review!

7089 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd Ste F
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
(410) 684-3817


Went in late last night in an act of desperation. For someone who can't consume gluten an Italian Restaurant sounds like h-e-doublehockeysticks! Pasta or Pizza - ummm no. But the gentleman who was taking orders (manager perhaps?) totally understood my issues and even pointed out that while the chicken wasn't breaded they used flour in the wine sauce - he offered to make it without flour - and then offered veggies instead of pasta. It was a super win - and possibly the most flavorful meal I've had in 3 month's of being gluten free.  (fwiw: I had the chicken piccata w/ vegetables - real ones like zucchini & asparagus!)

If I have as good an experience next time this place will certainly get 5 stars in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment